Founded in 1927 by David Gottlieb, the Gottlieb pinball company has made many games, some of which you’ll recognize if you spent time in the arcades or bars in the 1970s. The company has changed hands many times, but the last Gottlieb machine rolled off the assembly line in early 1996 and was called Barb Wire.
The Gottlieb solid-state machines typify the “classic” machine from the early electronic era of pinball with their sometimes risque graphics and themes drawn from the pop culture of the era (space-themed machines, for example). Since Gottlieb has not made pinball machines for over a decade, the popular machines are getting increasingly scarce. If you have a particular Gottlieb pinball machine you want, don’t wait around too long or the price might increase as they become more collectible.
Gottlieb Haunted House – Refurbished
This one is currently for sale on ebay. Check it out here to see if it’s still available.
Gottlieb Chicago Cubs Triple Play Machine – Refurbished
This one is also on sale at eBay. This is a true classic that has been restored.
Or checkout a few more modern machines here at Amazon:
Stern Pinball Guardians of the Galaxy Arcade Pinball Machine, Pro Edition
- Stern's Guardians of the Galaxy Pro edition pinball machine will immerse players in a dynamic, challenging
- Soundtrack features original sore music and other pieces composed by Ken Hale played on a stereo Hi-Fidelity sound System with 3 channel amplifier and separate bass and treble adjustment
- Features hand-drawn art by artist Christopher Francie
- Each game features a sculpted and interactive ball-eating Groot. In addition, a custom sculpted Rocket figure will keep players on their toes as it blasts the ball back at rocket speed
- Eight interactive game play modes featuring HD video scenes from the original film
Retro Tabletop Space Pinball Game - Boxed
- Pinball game table
- Two flippers and pull-action launcher
- Six light-up bumpers
- Authentic arcade sound effects and score tracking
- Box 55cm wide
Stern Pinball The Beatles Gold Edition Arcade Pinball Machines
$7,473.22 in stock
- The retro-themed playfield features four flippers, eleven drop targets, eight stand-up targets, multiple skill shots, two opto-spinners, a ball-catching magnet and a magnetic spinning record disc in the center of the playfield
- Players, friends and family will enjoy full screen animations as well as simulated reel scoring on the game's high definition video screen
- The only Beatles Pinball Machine EVER made with only 1964 Games Available
- The Beatles pinball machine will immerse players in 1960's Beatlemania and feature nine timeless hit songs from that era:A Hard Day's Night Can't Buy Me Love Ticket to Ride All My Loving Help Drive My Car It Won't Be Long I Should Have Known Better Taxman
- The game also features iconic introductions by Ed Sullivan along with custom speech and callouts by Hall of Fame disk jockey, Cousin Brucie. Cousin Brucie introduced The Beatles at New York's Shea Stadium in 1965